Saturday 14 November 2009

The TVI Express Scam

The TVI Express Scam
October 8, 2009 in Uncategorized

Make no mistake about it. There is a ponzi out there running rampant like an angry starved Godzilla through Tokyo on a crowded monday morning, and it’s name is TVI Express.

My friend Muzafer Najfi called me up the other night and said “Broker have you heard about this new deal everyone is pitching?”

I said, “which one would that be my friend?”

To which he replied, “TVI Express, go google it, this thing is a total scam and I want you to tell your guys.”

“Are you positive it’s a ponzi scam?” I inquired.

“Dude, just look at the payplan, and they also ran this other company that went under but I forget the name.” Mr. Najfi stated confidently.

My friend Muzafer is a good guy. He’s been in the network marketing industry for 14 years and he’s made millions of dollars by helping other people build teams. I’ve hung out with him quite a bit over the last few years and I’ve personally seen his insane work ethic and dedication to any and all who are looking for success. I’m not talking about just any old dedication……what I want you to understand is this guys….has a phone permanently glued to his ear, and even though he and I talk a lot I always know that at some point in our friendly conversation about how the BEARS are really a better team than the Vikings (haha he’ll kill me if he reads this….) he’s going to say “hold on…..I’ll call you right back that’s someone I need to present Eiro to.

So with Muzafer’s advice I took a long hard look at TVI Express and found it to be yet another bottomless Ponzi Cycler.

But first, let me tell you something about “cyclers”.

A. They are illegal. Because nobody is going to pay $250 straight up for the products without any “promise/hype” of compensation.

B. They ALWAYS, run dry and there’s always a giant number of people on the bottom who never cycle and never make their original $250 back

C. There are always a few very LOUD cheerleaders at the top who tell you all about the $20,000 they just made, so they can lure you in….so that you can help THEM cycle again.

This particular cycler is taking it up a notch, because the initial “buy in” is $250 as opposed to little “cyclers” who get you hooked at a smaller price in a very easy to cycle loop.

After reviewing the company TVI Express, and rolling my eyes a few times, I checked out a couple of forums and sure enough people were crying and complaining about being burned and never moving anywhere on the cycle boards.

But more intriguing are the multiple complaints of fraud and such that have already been filed.

This was already posted on another forum www.scam.com which usually I don’t pay much attention to, but in this topic it mentions Ken Russo…….and I’m here to tell you straight up that anytime you see Ken Russo promoting something…..RUN….FAR AWAY. This guy is one of the most unscrupulous ponzi pimps I’ve ever run across on the internet. He’s like…..Chong Li from the movie Braveheart. He’s that guy you’d just love to see the hero kick the snot out of. Sorry…..one too many Van Damme movies as a kid.

Posted at www.scam.com

TVI Express SCAM – and guess who is pimping it?

the one and only ken russo conartist!

tvi express is most likely run by a nigerian scammer or the scammers that ran diamond cash club or six star travel!

http://www.asamonitor.com/forum/inde…howtopic=17026

everyone let this conman know that this is a scam! he is trying to con all the sheeple now!



It really doesn’t take a lot of investigative work to find out that TVI Express is simply a bottomless pit with no real value other than to the top few “pimps” who are out there to harvest the “sheeple” and walk away with small mountains of money. YOUR MONEY.

I will try to point out the scams from time to time, and feel free to contact me if you have questions about this industry. The reality is that there are more scams that legitimate programs and it’s a sea of sharks out there.

Swim carefully!

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~ (Contact Me Privately With Questions)

Broker Jones

Yahoo IM: brokerjones77

Skype: thebrokerjones


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

•The Continuing TVI Express Debate
Ads by Google

แค่ $37 เข้า TVI Express
ดูเลยครับของจริงเข้า Tvi -Express ได้เงินจริงกับ smart2tvi การันตี
www.smart2tviexpress.com



Subscribe to RSS Feed Here
Subscribe in a reader
Noteworthy Sites
King Of Internet Marketing Training Blog
Oceanside Network — An Opportunity Of A Lifetime
15 commentsComments feed for this article
.October 10, 2009 at 10:02 am

Kimberly

Unless you are a member of TVI, you really can’t say how it works until you SEE it work.
Unlike pyramid mlm’s people at the “bottom”, can actually go to the top OVER their own upline leader if they so choose! What other company do you know where you can do that? There is NO top that anyone can’t reach. There are several members of my own team that have gone above their upline and made their $10k in a couple of weeks.
TVI will be around a long time and while you are busy trying to say it’s a scam or ponzi, you could be making money.

I haven’t come across ANYONE who hasn’t gotten their money back after getting off the Traveller board AND no one is complaining because they ARE making literally 10K in 90 days or less. I have only been in for a week and am almost off the traveller board!

It depends on how fast people want to make it work for them. Fact is, all they need to do is sign up 2 people! That’s it! Just 2 people! If they don’t sign up 2 people, eventually they will get off the board, but it will take much much longer. The computer system rewards those that have met the requirement and will automatically put them ahead of those that haven’t. So, if they sign NO ONE up, then, they are expecting to get something for nothing. So, all they need to do is what is required to move off the Traveller board and they will be in the GREEN! Next, they will be literally making money in their sleep.

http://tvixpress.wordpress.com

Log in to Reply .October 12, 2009 at 2:28 pm

ponzischemealert

Another cycler pyramid scheme / ponzi scheme – whatever, I suppose the cycler’s true nature in illegal scam classification is somewhat difficult to discern. I’ve really love to see an official FTC ruling on that one.

This reminds me of Diamond Cash Club and Getaway Club, just another cycler that gets all hyped up for the first few months and then will die leaving about 80 – 90% of the members angry because they never cycled and therefore never made a dime of their money back.

These programs are designed to play off “quick bucks” mentality; they NEVER survive the long term and the vast majority of people who join never even comprehend the ridiculous rip-off behind the cycler payout structure. That administrator or owner is cleaning house every time someone cycles, while the members are only left with scraps.

Kimberly,
When the TVI express emotions run dry and the program dies off – and mark my words, it WILL die off as all cyclers have before it – are you going to be willing to share that $10K (you THINK you’re going to generate) with those less fortunate that you’ve personally referred? I sure hope so.

Also, you may want to look into the basic wordpress terms and conditions. Your creation is a MAJOR, blatant violation of their T&C. New blog projects intended to be used as internet marketing tools are shut down in record time. Mind the T&C next time, please, for your own sake.

Log in to Reply .October 26, 2009 at 11:21 pm

bloggerwatchdog

ponzischemealert,

Funny you mention if I will share the $10k with those I personally referred if the company goes under. It was the first thing I decided before I joined. I even asked my mom that very question when she introduced it to me. I said, “if you get your $10k and the company goes under before I at least get my $250 back, will you reimburse me?”. So, yes, I have that in my own moral, ethical being to do so for those that I personally refer. Amazing, I know, but I actually am that person.

PS, thank you for the wordpress advice. I did not know. I had a personal blog there and it had absolutely nothing to do with tvi, no links, no mention, nothing. Before I wrote the tvi blog, I did a search at wordpress to see if anyone else had one. There were LOTS of them. So, I thought it was ok. Now, since my blog was deleted and they ALSO deleted my personal blog, which again had NO connection to the tvi blog, I report all the MLM companies to them since they apparently don’t do that themselves. Some have been on there since 2005 with hundreds of pages of posts and yet, no one ever reported them and apparently wordpress doesn’t actively go searching themselves. So, thank you, as I now have a personal vendetta to clean up wordpress. Mature blogs and any form of network marketing, mlm, hyip….gone. Thanks again

Log in to Reply .October 28, 2009 at 10:01 am

brokerjones

bloggerwatchdog,

While I completely disagree with TVI still.

I feel for you getting your blog erased. They “suspended” my blog here one time, and I simply wrote them a letter demonstrating the value I had given my readers over the course of 5 years.

My blog was RE-instated in that same day.

You may want to try writing them a letter. They are very reasonable, and they will even give you a shot to delete the offending posts and, then you’ll be back up and running.

People have tried to report my blog before. And they have failed in stopping me from getting the truth out to the masses.

TVI is headed for a train wreck. I’m only happy that the maximum losses one can occur are $250.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
.October 28, 2009 at 11:24 pm

ponzischemealert

bloggerwatchdog,

That’s very respectable of you. I can tell you from personal experience that many people wouldn’t think twice about hoarding their profits and running off with a smile, as opposed to reimbursing those who lost money to a discontinued or closed program.

On the WordPress note, yes, be very careful. I also learned the hard way about 2 years ago and had one of my blogs suspended and ultimately erased. I was angry at the time, yet I understand the reasons for such a policy. It does help ensure a cleaner environment for the overall WordPress community.

Log in to Reply .October 28, 2009 at 11:32 pm

ponzischemealert

Broker,

Back in the day, I also assumed that the price of the membership (i.e. $250 in this case) was the maximum risk at stake for each member. However, there’s an evil twist to this that will make your blood boil….

Many “training teams” and support organizations associated with cyclers encourage people to purchase multiple positions – i.e. $250 x (positions) – without explaining the nature of the cycler or the extra work required to turn those positions into a profit. It’s quite reckless… I know.

By coincidence, I talked to two fellow team builders this past week that know people associated with TVI express that have succumbed to the same hype and deceit. One person bought over $10K worth of positions (over 40 total!) and is now frantically trying to figure out why he/she hasn’t made a profit yet. Another purchased 3 positions ($750) last month and has yet to see a dime.

It’s a rather scary process when you dive further in.

Log in to Reply .October 29, 2009 at 7:00 am

brokerjones

Ugghhh….I had no idea they were encouraging multiple positions.

This Rob Peter to pay Paul scheme will end soon enough, I’m just concerned for the people who are going to lose big like the two you just described.

Insidious.

Any “team leaders” telling their “victims” to buy multiple positions in this thing need to get beaten with a large stick in my humble opinion.

Broker

Log in to Reply .October 29, 2009 at 3:13 pm

ponzischemealert

Funny you should mention “team leaders,” because I was reading other MLM leader blogs about TVI Express the other day, and sure enough – both of them pointed out that a true, responsible MLM Leader should take no part in a cycler program that is destined to produce more losers than winners. I agree 100%.

And for those that don’t believe me or doubt my previous statement, I encourage you to complete your own open-minded research. Investigate the real mathematics behind a standard “cycler” system of commissions / rewards. You’ll find that for every single person that makes money, several more must lose.

Log in to Reply .November 28, 2009 at 10:02 am

lilalbertus

***Comment Edited because it was a blatant advertisement with no other contributive value to this article.****

Log in to Reply .November 30, 2009 at 11:05 am

brokerjones

lilalbertus you failed to address any of the comments in this blog and instead decided to spam any poor passersby with your sign up link to this gross ponzi scam.

I’ve edited your comment. Should you choose to come back and contribute anything meaningful we’d love to hear it.

Broker

Log in to Reply .November 30, 2009 at 2:25 pm

matthewneer

TVI Express is an extremely brilliant business model. They have designed a comp plan that truly rewards those who work it diligently. But with that said, sometimes people just aren’t cut out for the MLM industry. I can be a cutthroat industry sometimes and the work load can become encumbered.

That’s why you always need to be keeping an open mind to an easier path to wealth. I mean that’s why we all join a business like TVI Express in the first place right? To make tons and tons of money?

Well what if there was an easier way. A way to do it on complete autopilot. And what if someone revealed to you EXACTLY how they did it so that you can watch over their shoulder and duplicated precisely every move they made?

Well my friend, my good pal Michael Jones has literally SPILLED HIS GUTS in The Affiliates Code and given away all of this secrets to making $64,521 in less than a month on 100% autopilot.

http://TheSuperAffiliatesCode.com

Log in to Reply .December 1, 2009 at 5:49 pm

Mr. Ryz

Wow, Broker.

You’ve got your hands full with the desperate spammers these days, don’t you? That’s 2 so far in the last 3 days.

- Mr. Ryz

Log in to Reply .December 7, 2009 at 1:21 pm

dustyshoe

Everyone is so concerned about the comp plan with TVI Express, that they fail to realize that travel is an $8 Trillion (with a T) dollar industry, and TVI has aligned themselves with some of the biggest players in the industry. How could they do that if they were not legit? The goal of TVI is to capture a small piece of the Travel Industry Pie, which will be a HUGE amount of money. With over 200,000 members to date, don’t you think some of them are booking travel through their back office and taking vacations? All this adds up to success for TVI. People of all walks of life still want to take a vacation ~ even in tough economic times ~ and what better way to be able to do that then through a discount travel club. Just because their business model is similar to a pyramid scheme — all businesses are similar to pyramid schemes. (Big guys at the top, little guys at the bottom.) The only difference is that the little guy never has a chance to jump over the big guys, but with TVI they do.

Log in to Reply .December 8, 2009 at 9:26 am

AndysGirl

Broker, Ponzischemealert, YOU WERE RIGHT!!! TVI IS A SCAM!!!

I wanted to believe it wasn’t. I wanted to so badly. I filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, had to surrender my home in it as well as being unemployed, I could no longer afford it. I have been on unemployment since June when I was laid off with a bunch of others from my plant.

So, yeah, I was hoping that it was legit. Well, indeed you were right, it is NOT LEGIT! Everyone kept saying they got paid instantly, blah blah blah. NOT TRUE! Sure, the ewallet in the back office says they have X amount of USD in it, but those are just typed numbers and words! This is NOT real money folks! Just try and transfer it DIRECTLY to your personal bank account, go on, I WANT YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! You will wait and wait and wait and when 2 weeks have passed, you will wonder where that money is.

I mean, hey, it’s been long enough for an international wire transfer to occur, so where are the funds? Oh, and then a week after that you will get an email supposedly from TVI FINANCIAL department (As if they even have one!) that says the bank transfers are temporarily on hold! Oh, but you can still choose to transfer your funds through Liberty Reserve and receive them within 72 hours.

Now, I received this email on December 5th saying that the bank transfers are on hold. How come there has been NO general announcement made to ALL TVI MEMBERS??? Hmmmmm, why would that be? Maybe cause they are not temporarily on hold, they NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Tired of everyone LYING saying they got paid. YOU DID NOT GET PAID! At least not DIRECTLY from TVI. NO YOU DID NOT!

You got paid by turning your “funds” into vouchers and reselling them! Folks that is just members paying each other! That is NOT TVI paying you!
So, my fiance and I are no longer in the TVI SCAM! Yes, it is indeed a SCAM!

And believe me, I will be blogging about it til it gets shut down. I have post after post already lined up and every day I will turn a new one loose!

dustyshoe: I feel for you as you are blinded by greed right now and the fantasy of making alot of money in a short period of time. Well, you probably can, but it will NOT BE LEGAL!!!
Members paying each other to ger income is NOT LEGAL!!! You will NOT get paid by TVI. Run now as far away as you can!

Read the top post from Kimberly, well, that is ME! My blog got taken down and I started a new one under bloggerwatchdog. Read my comment, I believed in it as much as you. Now I know the TRUTH!!!

All I can say is that I am glad I never brought anyone else into this scam. I did purchase multiple positions initially as I wanted to be able to prove this was legit before bringing anyone else into it. So, I got my 3 positions needed to cycle the TB and well, 8 weeks later, here I am telling you what a SCAM it really is! So, believe me when I say it’s a scam. I’ve been where you are right now. Already thinking about what to do with that $10k when you get it.

Well, you CAN get it, but it will be by selling your soul. You will not get it from TVI, you will get it by turning it into vouchers and reselling it. Some say this is ok, but my integrity is worth more than that! So, I and my fiance’ are OUT!

No comments: