Monday 6 July 2009

TVI Express – Beware Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing

TVI Express – Beware Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my Newsletter to be notified whenever I post to my blog so you don't have to keep coming back to check on all my great content - you can be notified automatically - easy! Thanks for visiting.

I have literally just got off a facebook conversation with a young lady who was contacting me to share her excitement at being on my team ….

I’d be excited to be on my team too if I were her ….. if it were true.

Only thing is …. she’s not on my team!

She was told by well meaning friends who sent her to my site to find out all about TVI Express that if she joined with them, she would be joining MY team. She was told that DS and DdG work with me. (due to the explanation below in comments, I have removed the people’s names previously referred to here, but the principle still holds true because I often receive calls from people thinking they are on my team when they are not!)

Well … no they don’t! I have never heard of these people and they definitely do not work with me, so please be aware of Wolves In Sheeps Clothing.

Well … in order to be transparent for YOU, the innocent consumer, who just wants to be able to make an educated, informed decision about TVI Express, I just want you to know … because of the specific strategies that we use on my team, all sign ups go through me with only two exceptions:

Scott Phares, who has been an outstanding, hard-working, dedicated leader right from the start but does his own strategies, different to mine and

one other relatively new member, Beth Hawkins, who does her own thing without communicating.

The absolute key ingredient to the success of not only me, but also my team members, has been the communicative, cohesive, co-creative, win/win, people helping people attitude that we all have. It is so strategically synergistic and I just love it! I love it because it is so much fun for me, but I love it for the type of people that we are attracting and the friendships that are being developed with people I would otherwise never have known.

The energy, the vibe, the spirit, the laughs, the atta boys that fly around our team skype chat room when someone cycles is an absolute hoot! not to mention motivating and exciting. You wanna see it … you know how those squiggly little pens move when someone is writing in skype???? .. well, have you ever seen 20 of them going at the same time. The sharing of ideas (for offline and online marketing) is so abundant at their core. The technical help they all give each other. The moral support. The laughs.

Honestly … you’ve got to see it to believe it! It’s phenomenal!!!

I have two of my team members flying over to stay with me for a week at the end of the month to say “thanks”. That’s what this business CAN be about. That’s what it IS about with my team.

Now does that mean that every single person on every single board is bouncing off the walls … no! Do some boards just cycle one after another … you betcha! Do some boards sit there because no one on the board has been able to sell a membership … sure!

TVI Express … any business … is just a microcosm of life. There is a cross section of people in TVI just as there is in life

No comments: