Tuesday 7 July 2009

TVI Express – Travel Package

TVI Express memberships include a free travel package, as I am sure you’ve heard by now. However, there has been some confusion about what is and is not included, so I’ve put together a very quick video to show you what IS. No fluff! No BS! Not trying to sell you; just educating you as far as TVI Express goes.

TVI Express – How About $66,000 In My FIRST Month?32
If you are wondering whether TVI Express is for you ….

wondering which TVI Team is the BEST for you to join ….

wondering if TVI Express is too good to be true …

or wondering whether it’s a scam or not ….

If you want the FACTS without the hype and BS, you have come to The Right Place (and that ain’t no BS! )

Since I returned from the UK and started sharing TVI Express on 19th August, I have told everyone who has called with questions after watching the videos, about my philosophy. I do not sell or tell or try to convince anyone, because I believe you must come from a place of commitment and passion for any type of success. You’ve got to own the decision and it’s got to be *right* for you. If you are in two minds about anything, the results will be just as scattered as your thoughts are.

So I just tell the facts, explain my perception of what that means, the options available and the potential consequences of each option, then leave it totally up to the individual to decide what is *right* for them.

Well, here are the facts … set inside the story of what has been my life the past month.

I’ll admit, I jumped around the room like a freakin’ nut case when we cycled through the Express Board for $15,000* the first time on 3 September, just 16 days after starting. And what has happened since then … well, tonight, on the 19 September, just 2 weeks later, I cycled a FOURTH time for another $15,000 … yep, you guessed it … I jumped around the room like a freakin nut case!!!

OUR TEAM RESULTS

And that’s not even the whole story … that’s just my little neck of the woods … my little story. Let me give you a glimpse of the big picture and the *real* people that make up this story. In our team we actually have 48 memberships* who have already cycled off the Travellers Board for $500 each. Of those 48, there are 5 poised on the top ready to cycle over an Express Board for the first time to receive $10,000 cash and $5,000 travel benefits, just like I did.

You know what … let me tell you … cause words just can’t convey what’s going on right now.

[Since originally posting this on YouTube, some people have used it to promote TVI which I actually don't have a problem with in principle, although I would have preferred they contact me to ask permission. But what I DO have a problem with is the deceptive practice of making it appear like I am on *their* team. And that THEY have contributed to or to some extent assisted in, my success. Therefore, YOU (the consumer) could erroneously conclude that the particular person or team using my video to promote could help you attain the results that I have. And that is NOT the case. If that were me buying, I'd be ticked when I found out that the apples I thought I was buying ended up being oranges.

Knowing how the boards work is one thing, but being able to implement strategies that maximise the effort of your team and having a team that is willing to conduct their business in a co-operative win/win manner and having a leader that not only knows what they're doing, but is willing to put in the time to manage the entire placement strategies of her team and bankroll the advanced purchase of vouchers is what makes these sort of results possible. I don't know one other leader or team that has what MY team does. So it would be false advertising to imply that another team has contributed to or even that they could replicate these results.

So I removed the embed code. You can still view the video by clicking on the YouTube link. Sorry for the inconvenience, but realise that I have your best interests at heart

No comments: