Sunday 26 July 2009

TVI Express – Overview

Here is the VERY first video I saw from my good friend, Kelly Williams, that formed the basis of our relationship to lead one of the strongest teams in TVI Express. It is so much fun to be part of an amazing synergy within our team, that I am still constantly amazed at the greatness of us all. In fact, it just reaffirms to me the connectedness of us all. This truly is “people helping people.”

If you want to be part of our AMAZING team, then leave your details in the TVI Express enquiry box at the side or get back to the person who sent you here. However, I am also aware of other teams using my site to do their promoting of TVI and actually, I don’t have a problem with that. I believe in abundance and I think there is plenty to go round.

However, I had someone contact me recently that was under the impression that they were on my team because someone had referred them to my site. They joined with that person and then found out they were not part of my team. Needless to say, I do have a problem if there is a lack of integrity and you are being mislead … “deception by omission” i call that … and do not approve one little bit. Obviously i can’t control the world, but i like to deal with people who are transparent.

For your sake, I want you to be in a position to make an informed, education decision that works for you. If that means not doing TVI Express, GREAT! If that means buying a TVI Express membership and joining my team, GREAT! if that means joining another team, GREAT!

As I always say …. I want for YOU what you want for YOU!

So, if you want to make sure the person who sent you here is actually on my team, then leave your details in the TVI Express enquiry form at the side and someone will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm that for you.

Alternatively, if you want to REALLY make sure you get on MY team, simply enter your details below and a sign up form and payment instructions will be sent in an email to your inbox instantly

No comments: