Friday 10 July 2009

TVI Express – Learn How I Earned $16,000 in 16 Days?35

To Join TVI Express or Not To Join TVI Express? That is the Question!

As you can tell by the rest of my blog, up until now, I have kept it just all about me and my lifestyle so that people can get to know me better, as a real person.

For some reason, I have had issues mixing who I am as a person with my business money-making ventures … obviously some deep psychological scarring from my childhood. I suppose when I analyse it, it’s because I am so REAL and don’t want that to be questioned by others who might think I have ulterior motives. It’s the same reason I’ve never been in sales. I don’t like that judgment. I think I just want my integrity and genuine desire to help others to be perceived by those who get to know me online, because that IS me!

Anyway, I just have to tell you, cause that’s who I am … when I am excited about something, I just gotta tell the world, especially if I think it will help them in some way. In fact, I almost feel guilty cause I haven’t told you before now exactly what has happened to me in the last 2 weeks since I got back from the UK.

Basically, I have made $16,000 in CASH and travel in 16 days!* but that’s not even the good news.

I’m on track* to make $60,000 in my FIRST month, and there’s no reason why anyone else couldn’t do the same, and I really mean anyone!

If what I have done isn’t enough, my sister, Michelle, who is a single mum with 4 kids, plus looks after a down syndrome girl and is studying nursing full-time, (holy moly … if she can do as well as she has with the time constraints she has, then anyone can!). She has made $1,500 so far and is on track* for $45,000. Actually, the only thing holding her up is ME. That’s more than most people make in a year!

Her 18 year old daughter, my niece, has already made $500 and is on track* for $15,000! That’s more than any of the teenagers I know have seen in their whole life, let alone earned!

That’s just my family members. So far, 5 other team members have made $500 – $1,000 and are on track* for $15,000 – $30,000 EACH i’m talking here, and that’s been less than 2 weeks for them. All I’m trying to say here is … there’s no reason why you can’t do it too! I don’t, and neither do the people involved, we don’t have any special qualifications, talents or gifts. I just saw something I got excited about and made it work for me. You might not want to, and that’s your call, but you have the opportunity right in front of you NOW.

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to sell you cause that’s not what I experienced, plus my motto “feel invited, not obligated” really comes into play here.

So how has this happened?

Well, I bought a travel membership while I was in the UK. Not only does that entitle me to massive discounts and special offers, but it also entitles me to a week’s 5 star luxury accommodation anywhere in the world. Already submitted my request for Bali at the end of September. Can’t wait!

But the thing that most excited though, was the business opportunity that was also included with the membership.

Like I said, no one sold me or anything like that. My friend Kelly Williams from Utah, just called and asked me to watch two videos he had put together explaining about the business opportunity. That’s it!!! And that’s all I’ve done too. Sent an email to a few friends that pointed them to the same website with these two videos. I’ve just made it easy for you, cause I’ve put the videos here below.

TVI Express Business Overview Video



If you’ve just watched the video above, you’ll know that my good friend, Kelly, has given you a brief overview of the TVI Express business opportunity. In addition, he has put together a video also explaining some strategies of how to make the most of your membership and the business opportunity. Actually, I think the reason our team is absolutely exploding and we are ALL doing so well in such a short period of time is partly because of these strategies being implemented, so be sure to watch this video as well.

TVI Express Compensation Plan Strategies



If you are interested in getting involved or have some questions you want answered before you feel like you can make an informed decision, then just get into contact with me. Simply go to my Work With Deb page and enter your details. I’ll get back to you asap.

However, due to the fact that I’m not a sales person and I’m not interested in selling on any level, not to mention the overwhelming response so far (without even doing any marketing like this), I would ask that you watch BOTH videos first and then contact me if you have any questions or want to get involved. Please don’t think I am going to tell you all about it over the phone or try to sell you. I won’t do that!

The bottom line with this opportunity: All I can tell you is … you are gonna have a whole lot of fun! Apart from the financial rewards and the game you get to play analysing and strategising, you are really going to appreciate being surrounded by some wonderful, positive, uplifting and optimistic people. And the whole TVI business model is based on such a synergistic co-operative culture, it is an absolute delight doing business.

You know you’re in the right place, doing what you love, when you jump out of bed each morning eager to start the day!

Deb

*** In the interests of being transparent, let me just make 2 things clear:

1. when I say “on track” .. that means: it’s not a matter of IF that amount will be made, it’s just a matter of WHEN.

2. $16,000 has been calculated from the fact that I have made $12,500 in CASH and $5,000 in travel. It cost me $1,200* to earn not only the $17,500 I have earned so far, but also to be in a position to earn the remaining $45,00 to come.

These are the facts and that’s what I want to know whenever I am reading something on the internet. So, in order to be lined up with who I am as a person, I want to provide this sort of information. If you haven’t checked out my Who Is Deb page, I invite you to take 2 minutes to get to know me better.

If you want to get involved with this amazing opportunity, simply complete your details below and a sign up form and payment instructions will be delivered by email to your inbox instantly. In the meantime, I would encourage you to watch the Payment Options video so you understand the payment process, although I have done everything to make it simple, easy and fast for all my new team members.

No comments: